Below are the privacy policies of My Family Medical Group both for this website and for personal health information.
Personal Health Information
Notice regarding My Family Medical Group and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA):
Our Website Privacy Policies
We make the following assurances of privacy for visitors to our website:
- The My Family Medical Group website is designed to provide useful information about our program and to connect users with physicians, facilities and services within My Family Medical Group.
- Our website does not promote or sell products of any kind. We do hope that the information provided encourages the visitor to consider using My Family Medical Group for medical care, or that visitors might decide to join our organization as an employee or volunteer.
- We keep track of visits to our website via an automatic monitoring program that tells us, among other things, how many visits are made to the site; the time of day and date of those visits; and the areas visited. This information is used to evaluate the effectiveness of our site and the effectiveness of any promotion of our site. It helps us answer questions such as these: Are we providing information on our website that is useful? Which information is most useful? How have we made you aware that our website exists?
- The monitoring program does not provide us with any personal information about a visitor. We cannot discern the name, address or any other personal information about visitors to our site.
- If we wish to gather such personal information, it will be requested via a form on the site that the user voluntarily completes and submits. The form will describe the way in which the information will be used.
Our Health Information
All health-related information provided via our site is intended to educate and inform visitors about illnesses and conditions and ways to maintain optimum health. It is not intended to diagnose personal physical conditions and is not a substitute for consulting with one's own personal health care provider.back to top